So I have been stressing out with my revision over the holidays, then, on a whim, I decided to have a look at my blog and do a bit of writing to cheer my little self up (oh poor me!)
I was absolutely beyond delighted when I checked my comments and found that the beautiful Lala Mama
nominated me for a Leibster award!
The Liebster Award is given to new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers* for recognition of their work. It is also a way to help promote and support new blogs that strive to inspire their readers.
That gorgeous girlie was far too kind, so I have decided to further spread the wealth and pass on the goodness to some other lovely bloggers!
So, now, here’s the rules
The nominated blogger has to share 11 things about them selves.
They need to answer the set of 11 questions which were givin to them.
Nominate 11 blogs – within the criteria.
Write 11 questions for them.
Follow the blog which gave you the award and those you are nominating.
Let them know that you gave them the award.
So, let the question answering commence!
The first part of the award is to answer 11 things about me!
- I will be taking an English literature degree at university
- My dream is to work at Vogue
- I write poetry and crime novels in my free time
- My favourite poet is Ted Hughes, I love a good cynic.
- I love anything controversial, Lolita is one of my favorite books
- I collect soaps and candles
- LUSH Bath bombs are my favourite thing in the world
- aside from my two little sisters, my parents and my two cats
- I am an advanced skier.
- I used to want to be a forensic pathologist.
- I have a youtube channel, my username is Jambers8
So the next part of the award is that your nominee gives you questions to answer before you then pass on the award, so here are the ones that were given to me!
If you had to blog about something completely unrelated to fashion/style, what would it be? Organisation and time management, sounds so boring, but when done right – it makes being organised a lot of fun!
If you were reborn as a fashion icon of the opposite sex, who would it be? Jedward… Oh I kid. Perhaps the gorgeous Mark Ronson.
What fantasy purchase is at the top of your list? A Chanel quilted bag in black with a silver chain.
If your blog had a soundtrack, what would the main song be? Anything by Alt-j, they inspire me so much
Besides your computer, what is the most important item sitting on your desk/workspace (if any)? My makeup collection!
If you could blog from anywhere in the world, where would it be? London London London.
What topic are you 95% sure you’ll never blog about? Toes. I despise toes.
What fashion faux-pas trend has you fuming right now? Wedged Hi-Tops!
Which do you prefer: Diet or Exercise? Diet! I’m terribly lazy
How has blogging changed how you explore fashion/art/style/design, etc.? Incredibly, I’ve found my writing style has been more easily influenced by the things around me as I’m more open to viewing things from multiple perspectives.
What is your blogging uniform? I’m a little unsure by what this question means, but alas, i’ll give my interpretive answer – MY PJ’s AS I LIVE IN MY BED.
Now here’s the 11 questions for you guys to answer!
- What’s your greatest blogging achievement?
- Were your friends cool with you blogging?
- What was your first post about?
- Why did you write that first post? What got you into blogging?
- What is the biggest drawback of blogging?
- Why did you name your blog what you named it?
- What is your dream career?
- Did you enjoy High School?
- What’s top of your Christmas List?
- Where would your ideal home be located?
- What’s your ultimate aim with your blog?
Lots and Lots of Love